Make a monthly contribution:
- Weekly conference calls
- Weekly email update
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Quarterly Activities report
- Complimentary access to all CGA workshop’s and networking events
- Two (2) complimentary passes to CalGrower’s Policy Summit
- Contact information on CGA member directory page
- Farm or business name listed in annual report
- May serve on the board of directors
- Receive an annual policy report and forecast
- Participate in annual strategic planning process
- Quarterly advocacy opportunities and policy summits
- Membership is open to any business that can be licensed under the Medical Marijuana Regulation and Safety Act
- All members must be operating in compliance with (or with intent to comply) with state and local regulations
- Members must be committed to collaborative pursuit of our mission
- Cottage class: $500/yr. or $50/mo.
- Class 1: $1000/yr. or $100/mo.
- Class 2: $2500/yr. or $250/mo.
- Class 3: $5000/yr. or $500/mo.
Not sure which class you are? Learn more here.